Thursday, March 12, 2009

RE5 rox haha

So been going out almost everyday the past few days either to eat out with my mum or go out with frens. Think i'm gonna quit work even though i dun rly want to zz, been 2 weeks without work and still no news abt my next project and i promised to work only until 27th march, which is in like 2 weeks and i feel its quite redundant to work for such a short time but i guess i'll see wat happens. Played RE5 by myself, with Chong Boi ytd and with Aloy ytd, dam fun with a fren but i suck at the controls right now haha. Finally settled all my NP stuff and got my o lv cert so not much impt stuff left to do lol. My achievements is complete bullshit and my personal qualities page is like half as long as ppl like Gary, Aloy,Chong Boi and Yagesh but i didn't expect anything less lol. Only slept like 4 hrs coz of the penalty shootout this morning zz, dam scary but still good coz Arsenal won haha. May go out to play at the arcade one of these days but kinda lazy to go by myself but i guess it depends how bored i am at my grandma's house. Been coming here every week for like the past month and even my grandma joked abt how often i'm staying here lol. Still thinking abt whether to go to Uno's birthday chalet as well ~_~, still kinda shocked abt being invited =.=

~CkL~

No comments: