Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Stuck ~_~

So this past week i've been spamming RE5 with CB, think we gonna finish on sat/sun hopefully. He found sum guide to doing sum glitch in the game so now we dun have to giv a damn abt money or ammo lol. Ytd i went NP to meet Gary to have my laptop's software installed and after that we met up with Aloy at clementi mrt to buy Uno's bday present at tiong. Also met Johnny there and we wanted to watch a movie but all were showing at inconvenient times so we jus screwed that idea =.= instead we went down to eat and chat and after that i went home. Aloy,Gary and Eddie also came over to my grandma's house to play jus now. Tmr gtg Uno's chalet. Bringing my Wii along but i think i'm gonna jus go there and mope-see how i'm feeling tmr =.=
Oh ya work called me while i was at NP ytd and i'm gonna work my last week next week hopefully. I dun need the money but i jus wan sum constructive way to spend my time- sch restarts and i'm gonna be all depressed and bored agn, cant wait for poly to start zz
~CkL~

No comments: