Monday, April 20, 2009

First day of sch

Today was the first day of poly life lol, first time i've gone to sch by myself b4 ~_~. My first class was at 1pm but i reached NP arnd 11.50 coz was supposed to meet Eddie for lunch. Walked to like the other end of the school to meet him coz he was installing stuff on his laptop and that held us up till arnd 12.30, and when we went to makan place it was packed so i only managed to buy like fries and nuggets from waffletown lol. After that we split and i headed for my class-CATS (creative and applied thinking skills if im not wrong ><). Was pretty fun but we had to intro ourselves using a colour and object to represent our personalities and dreams which was kinda weird lol. Dun think i saw anybody from my BME class inside that class but nvm, managed to make a few new frens. Had class for abt 2 hrs where we had to take those personality quiz things and a group project(Dam fun lol). After that was the selection of sports for sports and wellness and me and my new fren Jovan chose street soccer, also saw Tun Linn in the group haha. Sch ended at arnd 3.40 instead of 5 coz the rest of the day was SW which we didnt have as it was first day, so jus headed home lol, on the bus home sat next to this mother of 2 boys and lent them my new paper to read coz they wanted to read abt the soccer results as well lol.

~CkL~

No comments: