Friday, April 17, 2009

Orientation

So today was my NP orientation and it was ok i guess. The first part was sum sort of introduction concert and it was kinda boring apart from this teacher's talk abt how to succeed in poly. He reminded me a bit of Mr Wong coz he was pretty fun and added sum magic tricks into his talk. After that was a lunch break and they gave us a boxed lunch to eat. It was pretty good but cold which spoilt it a bit. I also made a fren during the break but it turned out we were assigned to different classes. And my class has like 5 boys including me and 15 girls, which may take sum time to get used to ~.~. Now i need to think abt which cca i wan to join and whether i SHLD join. Anyway i jus got bck from Thailand and kinda lazy to blog abt it right now, so maybe i'll do it tmr or sumthing lol

No comments: